The Web Design & Development curriculum is an introduction to the design, creation, and maintenance of web pages and websites. Students learn how to critically evaluate website quality, learn how to create and maintain quality web pages, learn about web design standards and why they're important, and learn to create and manipulate images. The course progresses from introductory work on web design to a culminating project in which students design and develop websites for local community organizations.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO
- Create Responsive Websites
- Integrate variable scripts in a web page and create table-less websites
- Make interactive pages done in Flash with action script
- Upload and Launch Websites
AFTER THE COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO WORK AS
- Web Designer
- UI designer
WHY EVAN Multimedia?
EVAN Multimedia knows it all, it ranks as one of the most reputed institutes offering web designing courses. EVAN Multimedia has everything to train you right from designing responsive websites for computers, tablets and mobiles, adding latest trends in web programming to adding up-to-date multimedia contents and also offers 100% placement Assistance.
- Web User Interface (UI) design
- Core Web Design and designing responsive websites
- Interactive Multimedia with Flash
- Web Design Project + Internet marketing (Overview)
Module1. Web User Interface (UI) Design
- Planning a website using a structured document
- Site Navigation Types of UI
- Creating web illustrations like buttons, banners & bars
- Typography for Web/ Google Fonts
- Scribbling the layout & Web visualisation techniques
- Creating web templates & site mockups
- Slicing the templates
- Recognizing Good design vs. Bad Design
- Optimizing graphics and images for faster downloads
Module2. Core Web Design and designing responsive website
- HTML/DHTML & HTML Editor tools,
- Advanced Style Sheets (CSS) techniques,
- Creating DIV based table less websites,
- Forms and validations,
- Java Script for web page design,
- Database connectivity(PHP overview),
- Testing and Maintaining a website,
- FTP controls.
Module3. Interactive Multimedia with Flash
- Creating animated contents to be integrated in a website
- Creating E-greetings & E-Presentations
- animated banners and other animated interactive web components,
- Creating contents for the E-learning
Module 4.Web Design Project +Internet marketing (overview)
- Web templates with Good look and feel.
- Completely done website designs and hosting them on EVAN Multimedia web server.
- Table less websites.
- Design web showcase.
- Portfolio design
- Domain hosting, Site uploading & Maintenance
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML with CSS
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- FTP applications