Graphic design is the study and practice of communicating ideas and information through printed, environmental and digital presentations. At EVAN Multimedia with the mix of Typography and images we try to integrate messages that interest, inform, and persuade intended audiences. We also use research, critical thinking, creativity, and a range of problem-solving principles to solve complex visual communication problems within the constraints of time, space, budget, and technology. Areas of study include publications design, signage and environmental design, corporate identity, packaging, and information design.
- Digital Illustrations
- Advanced Digital Imaging
- Layout for publication design, Prepress & Production
- Visual communication, Laws of Design.
- Scribbling layouts.
- Vector Illustration.
- Vector Vs. Raster.
- Creating Illustrations through Wacom device.
- Colour Schemes and Colour Theories.
- Gestalt Psychology of Design.
- Hierarchy of importance in a design.
- Packaging Design.
- Case Studies and Project.
Advanced Digital Imaging
- Advanced Raster techniques.
- Creating collages and masks.
- Digital Paintings and Matt Paintings.
- Image correction techniques for DSLR images.
- Designing Brochures, Catalogues and Newspapers.
- Designing for publications.
- How Advertising agency works.
- Case studies and Projects.
Layouts for Publication Design, Prepress & Production
- Layouts based on international typesetting rules.
- LPI Vs. DPI. File Formats
- Fonts management in PCs and Macs.
- Form Creation for offset.
- Printing mediums.
- Preparing files for prepress.
- PS vs PDF, Editing PDF.
- Trapping & Overprinting.
- Paper sizing.
- CD Printing.
- Post Press.
- Costing methods.
Course Duration: 3 months
Schedule: 1 Hour/5 days a week
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Branding exercises including logos and stationaries
- Social Design campaign
- Designing for packaging
- Digital Painting & Matt Painting collection
- Artworks for Advertising
- Design Concepts & Symbolism through graphic design
- Typography projects
- Symbols & Icon Design
- Design for Publications
- Information Design
Printing- Process, strategy and costing
AFTER THE COURSE, STUDENTS WOULD BE ABLE TO WORK AS
- Graphic Designer
- Associate Art Director
- Design Project Manager
WHY EVAN Multimedia ?
EVAN Multimedia has a reputation for churning out highly skilled graphic design students who are spread across lots of advertising, publication, news media, packaging, digital and offset press companies in India and all parts of world.EVAN Multimedia courses also come with 100% placement Assistance asides providing a excellent learning environment for students due to it’s internationally standard facilities, international students and influence and extracurricular activities and industry exposure.