Advanced Diploma in Digital Art and Animation Duration- 15 Months
It is our most comprehensive programme in Animation and Multimedia. This 15 Months course covers complete gamut of Graphic Design, Web Design & Animation from pre production to 3D production & post production level. We assure students a 100% job placement at the end of their curriculum.
Animation is not only about making cartoons or drawing caricatures; it is the art of creating an illusion of movement and bringing to life everything around you. With sharp skills and the right training, you can have a high-paying career.
- Graphic Design from Pre to Post production level.
- Commercial art knowledge for scribble & conceptualizing the layouts.
- Complete knowledge of web architecture from navigation design to integration.
- Search engine optimization.
- Animation principles.
- Traditional animation.
- Storyboarding the process of animation.
- Compositing the video.
- Non Linear Editing.
- Production management.
Semester 1: Advertising Design
- Module A: Commercial & digital Illustrations.
- Module B: Advanced Artistry & Layout.
- Module C: Prepress & Production.
Semester 2: Web Design & Interactive multimedia
- Module A: Core Web Design & Connectivity.
- Module B: Interactive multimedia and E- Learning.
Semester 3: Animation
- Module A: Module A: 2D Classical Animation. .
- Module B: 3D modeling & Advanced Animation in 3D. .
Semester 4: Audio Video Post Production
- Module A: Compositing & VFX.
- Module B : Non linear editing & Sound.
- Normal Track
- Course Duration: 15 months
- Schedule: 1 Hour/5 days a week
- Module A. Commercial & Digital Illustrations Visual communication, Laws of Design, Scribble layouts, Vector Illustration, Vector Vs. Raster, Drawing commercial Illustrations, logos and Identity Design, Gestalt psychology, Hierarchy of importance in a design, Packaging Design, Case Studies and Project.
- Module B.Advanced Artistry and Layout Advanced Raster techniques, Creating Collages and masks, Image manipulation techniques, Image correction techniques, Designing Brochures, Posters, catalogues and Newspapers templates etc., International typesetting rules, Typography, Alternative Design.
- Module C.Prepress & Production Advanced Raster techniques, Creating Collages and masks, Image manipulation techniques, Image correction techniques, Designing Brochures, Posters, catalogues and Newspapers templates etc., International typesetting rules, Typography, Alternative Design.
- Module A. Core Web Design and Connectivity HTML/DHTML & HTML Editor tools, Web 2.0 techniques including CSS & Java Script, Database connectivity (PHP overview), Creating DIV based Tableless websites, Web marketing, SEO & FTP controls.
- Module B. Interactive Multimedia and E Learning Creating Web animations, Flash Websites, Advanced Action Script 2.0 & 3.0, CBT & WBT Design, E-learning standards, Creating Portfolio Presentations in Flash.
- MODULE A: 2D Classical Animation Animation history and techniques, Study of movement, Animation principles, Storyboarding, Animatics, Cleanups, Inbetweening & Line Testing, Walk Cycle, Run Cycle, BG Design, Composition.
- MODULE B: 3D modeling & Advanced Animation in 3D. Advanced Inorganic & Character Modelling, 3D Texturing & Shading, Material, 3D Character Rigging, Deformers, Kinematics(IK & FK), Constraints, 3D and Digital Character Animation, Dynamics, 3D Lighting, 3D Rendering and Mental ray, Camera Tracking and Motion tracking
- Module A: Compositing & VFX Animation history and techniques, Study of movement, Animation principles, Storyboarding, Animatics, Cleanups, Inbetweening & LineCreating Animated Background, Creating 3D composite, Advanced camera techniques, Broadcast animation, Creating virtual sets for broadcast, Type animation and casting styles, Special effects using various plugins, Chroma key and Rotoscoping.
- ModuleB. Non Linear Editing & Sound Editing aesthetics, Story boarding for Film Editing, Firewire Capturing, Managing footage, The Detailed study of Final Cut Pro, Finishing and Outputing, Colour correction in a video, Converting from HD to DV, Media Management