The main objective of the Diploma Course in Graphic Design, Visualization & Photography” is to build professional communication designers to meet the high demands and standards of the corporate Design Industry. It incorporates Basic and Advanced training in Graphic Design, visualization as well as elements and concepts of photography. It is a 100% practical course.
- Graphic Design Principles and Elements
- Digital Photography
- CG applications and Advertising
- Doodling and visualization techniques
- Digital Lay-outing Design
- Portfolio and Placement.
Course Duration: 12 months
Schedule: 2 Hour/5 Days a week
- Elements & Principles Of Design
- Design & Culture
- Typography I
- Illustrations art
- Basics Of Photography
- Colour Theory
- Packaging Design I
- Case Studies & Workshops
- Design Process & Research
- Typography II
- Color for Designers
- Identity Design
- Material Exploration & Image Development
- Advanced Raster techniques. Creating collages, image manipulation, correction etc.
- Publication Design (Negative & positive balance, Page layout, Brochure, Catalogue, Newspaper etc.)
- Print Advertising
- Photography II (Product Shoot)
- Case studies and Projects.
- Portfolio Refining with CG(Level 1)
- Printing technologies
- Prepress & Production
- Advance Layout & production
- Advertising II
- Photography III (Model Shoot)
- Self Identity project
- Independent Research on chosen subjects (3000 words Essay on the same topic)
- Portfolio Refining with CG(Level 2)
- Decoding design briefs
- Live Projects (2)
- Portfolio Refining with CG(Level 4)
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- CV & Profile development
- Portfolio Clinic sessions with experts
- Mock Interviews
- Final Placements
PROJECTS EXAMPLES INCLUDE
- Branding Portfolio and Case Study
- Logos and Company Identities for a corporate communication.
- Typography Portfolio and letter form study
- Advanced image manipulation techniques complied as before and after.
- Photography -I and shoot for table top
- Photography -II and Portfolio
- Colour Theories and Design based on colour theories
- Packaging Designs and Prototype
- Posters, Danglers, POPs, Leaflets, Menu cards, Invitation & Greetings etc.
- Newspaper Design and Info graphic Designs
- Digital Design and designing for web and tablets
Why EVAN Multimedia?
We craft specialists
We know what the industry wants and that is why the innovative specialization based training at EVAN Multimedia isdesigned to craft and polish your skills so you can stand out from the crowd as an expert because after all, a polished diamond is worth more than a bagful of uncut rocks!
We get you to where it matters
We know how to focus your energies on developing the right set of skills so that you follow your passion and become what you've always wanted to be. The curriculum of EVAN Multimedia stands a class apart from the rest and ensures that you get to where it matters.
We flaunt the best of instructors
Just as no worthy building can last on a weak foundation, the core of a strong animation & visual effects programme are its instructors. At EVAN Multimedia, we're proud of the team of professional instructors at our institute who bring their experience, innovation and creativity to each lecture.
We train and teach & not senselessly preach...
Our wide experience and knowledge of the animation industry as a leading 3D animation institute gives us the edge when it comes to offering specialized training. Through an innovative and personalized approach we craft and polish your skills to hone you into a complete animation expert. Right from the curriculum design to our hand picked team of professional instructors to the strong infrastructural support of our animation institute, we ensure a blend of innovation and creativity to add new dimensions to your abilities and enhance your learning experience